Advantages of Bonus Loan
Review of terms
- Choose Bonus credit, which gives you the opportunity to be rewarded each year with a return of funds in the amount of 1% of the initial loan amount *. The only condition is to be regular in repaying the loan.
- The maximum amount of refund you can get is 8%. This practically means that if you take a loan of RSD 1.000.000 for 8 years period and repay.
- Loan term from 12 to 96 months
- Maximum loan amount up to RSD 3,000,000
- Nominal interest rate for Bonus Cash Loan of 12.45% fixed in the first 36 months, after this period of 9% + 3m Belibor
- The nominal interest rate for the Bonus refinancing loan of 11.45% fixed in the first 36 months, after that period of 8% + 3m Belibor
- If a client chooses a Bonus Cash Loan with a Variable Interest Rate, the nominal interest rate is formed as a sum of 7.55% + 3m Belibor
- If the client has opted for a refinancing Bonus loan with a variable interest rate, the nominal interest rate is formed as a sum of 6.55% + 3m Belibor
- The interest rate is increased by 1% if the client opts for a loan without insurance
- Bonus loan also includes insurance against unforeseen circumstances on the basis of:
- termination of employment
- unemployment due to technological surplus
- death due to an accident